When it’s time to get behind the wheel of a new vehicle, you have quite a few options to consider — and we’re not just talking about our extensive inventory of new Kia models and used cars!
After you’ve found your ideal vehicle, the next step is figuring out how you’re going to pay for it. You can choose from a few options, but trying to determine which is best for you can be confusing. That’s where our finance team comes in.
The Finance Department at Van Syckle Kia is highly skilled and ready to help you choose the finance option that suits your unique needs. We’ll assist you with auto loans, leasing deals, finance packages, trade-ins, and be sure to include any specials or incentives that are available.
We also have a wide variety of tools and resources that you can use on your own time before speaking to our friendly staff. Our Offers and Incentives page is up-to-date with the current models that have special discounts for financing and leasing. You can learn more about the leasing process at Van Syckle Kia, value your trade-in, or send us your vehicle information if you wish to sell it.
If you’ve already decided which vehicle you want, you can use our handy Estimate Monthly Payments tool to calculate your costs. You can also get a jump on the process and apply for financing to get pre-approved online! We only need a few details from you and then our team will handle the rest and reach out.
We also understand that doing everything online isn’t for everyone. That’s why we are open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for added convenience. Our friendly finance experts will walk you through the steps to getting into your dream car with absolutely no pressure tactics.
Understanding your financing options when buying a new vehicle can be daunting. There are many financial terms that we use in our offices, but we want to be sure that you know what we’re saying when you visit us.
• APR: Annual Percentage Rate, or the yearly interest that results when you take out a loan for your new vehicle.
• Assignment: This is when you are able to transfer a loan from one lender to another, typically for a better interest rate.
• Base Price: The cost of a car without any options (only standard equipment) and it excludes any fees for title, taxes, and registration.
• Certificate of Title: A legal document issued by a state at the time of sale that proves ownership of a vehicle.
• Co-Signer: A person who would take on your vehicle loan if you are not able to make payments.
• Default: This is when there is a failure to meet the terms of your loan (you have stopped making payments).
• Interest: The amount that a lender charges you over time to borrow money from them.
• MSRP: Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price, which can include various options, dealership add-ons, and destination charges (as opposed to the Base Price).
• Refinance: Replacing your current loan with a new one, which pays for the existing loan. This is typically done to get updated loan terms and interest rates.
• Term: The length of your auto loan, which can often be 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, and 84 months — or 2-7 years.
• Underwriting: When a financial institution is considering lending you money, they use this process to verify the data you have provided to weigh the risks of your potential loan.
If you have any additional questions regarding your finance options, our team is ready to help. Contact the Van Syckle Finance Department to see what is available to you!